As I’m contemplating about going into my next build in the Autumn and I’ve been taking some pictures for my trainer of where I’m currently at, I thought I would re-post this blog post from last year when I’d just finished my first ever build. I really want to do another build but am slightly nervous as it’s taken me what seems like an age
In a nutshell it’s a fun, free online get together with some of your friends where we chat makeup / beauty tutorials and advice. Why should you host one?
- You choose what we cover in the tutorials … so all those questions you have about smokey eyes, brows, contouring … I help answer them!
- It’s aimed at everyday, normal women like you and me … we don’t have the time to apply makeup like a Make Up Artists, so the tutorials are easy to follow and the tips and tricks are quick and simple to put into practice
- It’s about helping you get the most out of the products in your makeup bag – the tutorials are done in a way so that you can use any brand of makeup to recreate them
- You get to catch up and have banter with your friends – how often do you get round to messaging and chatting with a group of your friends nowadays?
- You don’t have to make any plans or organise a date – this is all online in a Facebook group, so no need to tidy the house! It fits in around everyones busy diaries – you just check into the Facebook group as and when you have time
- You get a 1/2 price product voucher just for hosting a class
Sound like fun? Have a watch on my video for more info, and if you want to book a class with me, then just message me. x
So you’re probably reading this after having a conversation with me or someone else about Younique, or you might just have stumbled across this when reading my blog. Either way, hopefully the info below will give you some useful insights into this amazing company and the opportunity it provides anyone and everyone!!
What is Younique? Younique is currently the fastest growing online, direct sales cosmetic company. So instead of spending millions on having beauty counters and beauticians in department stores selling their products alongside a big global marketing and branding team, Younique pay the likes of you and me Continue reading
Check out what I think to this months My Little Box – will it beat last months coconut extravaganza??? Which was my all time favourite.
I know it sounds a little crazy, and a bit cheesy, but when I say this makeup kit can change your life, I do mean it. The little box of goodies in my video can change your life in many different ways, sometimes without you even realising it.
Extra cash in the short term is one way it can make a difference to your life, but there are many more – confidence, friendships, travel, learning new skills, being your own boss, flexible working … the list is pretty long.
So take a look at what you get in this makeup kit, and then just have a think about how it could make difference to your life beyond using it to get ready for a night out. Don’t you owe it to yourself (and your family) to just take 5 mins to consider how this could help you invest in your future?
If you would like to know more about Younique and this fab little kit, check out 5 amazing things you should know about Younique
My boyfriend’s sister and mum gave me a subscription to My Little Box for christmas and then another one for my birthday last week. This little box arrived today and this is my absolute favourite out of all of them. Check out my little review ….