I’ve just realised that I’ve never actually done a demo or shown you the amazing 3D fiber lash mascara that has changed my life in so many ways. So that’s what I plan to do here, but also give you a review of the mascara and why I fell in love with it.
I heard about the mascara via a friends facebook post … which is the standard way I think – she’d actually sold one to the Lancôme sales girl at a department makeup counter whilst out shopping, and I was like ‘wow I need to have some of this stuff’. I’ve tried loads of cheap and expensive mascaras from MAC, benefit, Clinique, Bobbi Brown to Maybelline in the quest for longer, thicker lashes but I could never justify paying the higher price, I would always revert back to Maybelline as my go-to mascara. For special occasions I used to attempt false lashes, but I never really got on with them – often ending up with them coming unstuck half way through the evening and then getting them stuck in my fringe/bangs when trying to reapply after a few drinks! When I saw the 3D fiber lash mascara I was a little hesitant at the price and if it was going to be a lot of effort applying, but thought I’d give it a try.
First off I was amazed at how easy it is to apply – I’ve done a different post about application tips so not going to go into detail here, but it just took me a couple more minutes to apply than my normal mascara. And I was blown away by the results. The more I practised applying, the better the results I got. And that’s when I decided I needed to join Younique – I knew my friends would love this, and I needed to share with them! If you haven’t seen how easy it is to apply the mascara, watch my demo.
The other things I love about this mascara, as if having long thick fabulous lashes isn’t enough:
- The fibers are made from green tea, natural materials
- Whist it’s water resistant – it’s really easy to remove. Just using your normal makeup remover / cleanser removes it (unlike waterproof mascaras which I really struggle removing – even with waterproof makeup remover
- I don’t have to worry about anything coming ‘unstuck’ during a night out, and I don’t have to carry glue and tweezers in my bag, like I did with false lashes
- I wear contact lenses and it’s fine with those as well
- I can adapt it to a day and night time look, just by applying more/less of the mascara gel and fibers
To begin with I still wore my old mascara on the odd day, but I got so used to the look of my lashes with the 3D fiber mascara on, I can’t go back to my old mascara now.
Have you tried it? If you want more info on the mascara, just head to http://www.lashesandgloss.co or leave a comment below. xx